Join the Sherwood Family – The Admission Process
Your child may join the 1700+ strong family of Sherwood High. The process of admission for pre-primary and primary is a simple one and explained here:
- Our school website is your first glimpse into our campus and our method of functioning
- You may then enquire via telephone, at our reception, on the dates for applications and clarify any other doubts that you may have.
- You may then visit our Admissions Executive who will guide you through the academic course and the other activities on offer in the school.
- You may then take up a guided tour of the campus. This is a facility we recommend you undertake as it will give you a first-hand look at our campus, classrooms, facilities and our structure of education.
- You have the opportunity to meet the Principal or Vice-Principal for any clarifications you may have.
- With this done, you will be guided to the Accounts Department to collect your application form.
- All relevant details on submission will be communicated to the parents.
- Should parents have any additional queries that they would like addressed, the principal of the school holds a joint meeting on a Saturday that will be intimated to the parents in advance.
For your knowledge
- Applications for the new academic year come out in October every year.
- The admission process is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once the strength of the class (35 students) is met, the admission for that section is closed.
Sherwood High is dedicated to bringing up the leaders of tomorrow. Your child will learn to be a leader and to succeed in all that he/she does. We look forward to having you join our family.