Hardware & Network support Engineer
We are looking for a committed Hardware & Network support Engineer who will work as a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the Institute’s hardware & network environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, CCTV, terminals, LAN Network, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Proven experience for atleast 4 years
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science with 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Industry certifications, this can include A+, N+ and/or MCTS/MCITP