We are looking for a committed Physics Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. He/She will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements for Grades 6-10. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. He/She must know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Proven experience as a teacher with atleast 2 years of experience teaching Grade 9 and 10.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and ICSE educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- B.Ed Qualification with a graduation in Physics is preferable.